Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : Soccerbozo11

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : I found the server on Minecraft-Server-List.

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : I have been apart of other servers that have the same basic philosophy. I love the feel of the old fashioned vanilla Minecraft. The reason I am applying for this server is because the last server I was apart of was shut down due to financial problems. I also love working with people to make servers more collaborative.

A bit about yourself: : I recently just graduated U.S Coast Guard boot camp and am stationed at Small Boat Station Charleston, South Carolina. I am a very responsible person and I believe in morals and respect of others. With myself being in the Coast Guard, I was taught alot of leadership skills and I work very well with others in order to keep things running smoothly.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : I have always had a very aggressive play style and I am a very good survival player. I am also a very good UHC player and have won various UHC tournaments with my last server I was apart of. I have been playing since they introduced enchanting so I have been playing for quite a while. I like the game because you can have all the freedom to do anything you want to do. If I want to cave, then I go cave. If I want to build a spaceship, I can build a spaceship.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : This is not a joke, but my last name is "Kahn". So I am going to have to say no. Unless of coarse there was a spelling error somewhere in the past. So I could be, the world might never know.

Great app! We're gonna wait to see the community's opinion but this is better than most. Thanks!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

(12-02-2018, 03:42 PM)Tim Wrote: Great app! We're gonna wait to see the community's opinion but this is better than most. Thanks!

Thanks!!! Can't wait to start playing!

I like and I think others will too

Welcome to the server! Whitelist you shortly!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland