Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Denied] [Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : S3AK1NG

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : I was referred by a friend who recently joined the server. His name is Shortbandit!

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : Looking to join a more serious community that emphasizes the core PvE focus of the game while also having a good time. I have found that I do not really enjoy most PvP aspects and I like to focus on more on exploration with fellow miners and expressing my creativity through building. I would also enjoy the opportunity to be a part of a smaller but growing community where one can become familiar with other fellow miners unlike that of most large scale servers.

A bit about yourself: : Currently a college student that has recently begun to play Minecraft again (as of a month or so ago) after taking a break for a couple years. Haven't been able to find many recent games that keep me wanting to play for hours on end which is likely why I have found myself returning to the classic game of Minecraft. Outside of mine craft, I am an avid sports fan of both football and baseball (Go Dodgers!) and a motorcycle enthusiast when I have free time.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : The amount of community support that has been generated for this game is amazing. Additionally, unlike many games that are produced today, it is refreshing and pleasing to have a game that has been continuously supported for the past 9 years. I find it to be extremely fun and exciting to witness the creations of other builders that I always find new forms of inspiration for my own builds. The game at its very core remains a simple concept that has allowed both the most serious and the most casual players (like myself) to share and explore each other's creativity with never ending possibilities.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : Considering that studies have shown on average that 1 in 200 people are related to Genghis Khan in today's world population, I suppose anything is possible. However, considering that I am aware of my own lineage for at least the past three or four generations, I would say it is unlikely that I am related to Genghis Khan.

Nice application sir! gonna give the community a bit of time to take a look though.
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

Nice application. I think you would be a good fit for the server.

got my vote, kid.