Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Denied] applications

So, there was no form link but i read some of the applications so i think i know what i can put about my information.
Name: in4red14, discord and legit all others sandscript, real name is David
About me: well im currently top 3% of league of legends players in North america and i stopped playing because the season ended. i play a lot of other games like supreme commander, and startcraft. 
more information if u fell like it: i live in Florida been here all my life, no snowstorms but hurricanes hate me. my major in college is electrical engineering i will attend UF in a few months.
i play mc a decent amount now searching through forums to try to find survival realms, but this seems pretty cool. i was recommended by sonny. 
TRYING TO REMEMBER: I think this is all i needed to put down however if u have any questions feel free to contact my secretary discord is sandscript.

Hey mate. I'm genuinely confused how you posted this here. You should be able to click the post thread button and it should instantly take you to the form to fill out. Try clicking this link: https://republiccraft.com/form.php?formid=1 and please fill out that form.