Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Denied] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : UberMarginal

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : r/mcservers

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : I want to join because from the name "Republic" that mean the server is socialized and community oriented.

A bit about yourself: : I play minecraft time to time since 2012 and I want find a whitelisted server to play, I have INTP personality type.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : I like the soundtracks and the atmosphere of Minecraft.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : Maybe, I born in Russia.

Hey Dude, looks mostly good to me, could you maybe write a little more about yourself? We already know that you play minecraft and want to play on a whitelisted server by the fact that you are applying Tongue. Just fix that and you should be accepted shortly. Hope to see you on soon!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

(12-14-2018, 04:58 AM)Tim Wrote: Hey Dude, looks mostly good to me, could you maybe write a little more about yourself? We already know that you play minecraft and want to play on a whitelisted server by the fact that you are applying Tongue. Just fix that and you should be accepted shortly. Hope to see you on soon!

I have ISTJ personality

And I'm an INTP. But while that's all well and good, I was thinking more about things you enjoy outside of minecraft or possbily some things you do or find interesting. Also edit your post instead of commenting here Smile. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Grover Cleveland

(12-14-2018, 08:07 AM)Tim Wrote: And I'm an INTP. But while that's all well and good, I was thinking more about things you enjoy outside of minecraft or possbily some things you do or find interesting. Also edit your post instead of commenting here Smile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have nothing to tell you about me more than that

I'm sorry sir, you didn't even try to make an effort on your app. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.
- Grover Cleveland