Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : SimplyMundane

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : minecraft server list.com

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : You seem like a genuinely relaxed and fun server and i'd love to be apart of that community you have created. I'm just looking for a fun place to build and make friends and I feel your server will be an awesome place to do that!

A bit about yourself: : So I'm 19, i've been playing minecraft since i was about 13 or 14. I've found that playing minecraft is best done with friends/others. I have a killer accent as I'm from down under Wink (New Zealand) and all round am a very chill dude who loves playing minecraft as much as anyone else on your server Smile

What do you like about Minecraft?: : I love the creativity of it and how well it mixes with surviving! You have so much free range to do as you wish and its one game that I keep coming back to as it's different every single time i open up a world.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : I could be! I'm half asian so who knows Wink

Another kiwi? Awesome! We'll get back to you soon! Make sure to check back in.

(12-13-2018, 10:32 PM)_Logix_ Wrote: Another kiwi? Awesome! We'll get back to you soon! Make sure to check back in.

Sweet as! Cheers mate Smile

Hey! You've been whitelisted welcome!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland