Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : j4asper

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : Minecraft-mp.com

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : Since I began playing minecraft again, I have always been searching for a whitelisted server, because I really hate those big vanilla or survival servers with a lot of cheaters. I also just turned 16 so I think it's pretty good timing. I am trying to find a server that suits me. I was playing on a server that I really liked, some time ago. Sadly it closed and I just stopped playing minecraft from there. Now I am on the hunt for a new server and community to join. I think this server looked good, so why not try to apply and see if it's something for me. I really hope I can fit into the community. I can imagine that this server might be pretty chill and have a good community.

A bit about yourself: : My real name is Jasper, and I love motorsports and gaming. When I am done with college I might go to a flight school, and get a pilots license, since I really want to be a pilot. I want to play as much as I can, but at the summer time the next year, I might be gone for a while because of all the finals. The January beginning is also going to be a little tough for me, so I might also be gone the first couple of days there. I have always thought about school first because I can't be a pilot without being good at math, English, and physics. My English might be bad because I am Danish. But I have not gotten any complaints. The reason why I didn't choose a Danish server, is just to get more English out of it. And I think a lot of players on your server might be from a country that only speaks English. I am using Grammarly, and I love it Smile pretty good tool, it also helped me with mistakes on this application.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : I love the creativity, and the no boundaries, part of it. You can play with redstone machines. The creativity is almost unlimited in minecraft and I think its funny. It's not a dying game. And it will still be played by a lot of people every day considering how old it is now. I also love that the developers haven't stopped working on the game, updates are getting pushed out every 3 months or so. Its a game full of possibilities and I like it, I started missing the game after my favorite server got taken down and I stopped playing it.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : Not that i know of. But i know a person called Genghis xD.

Awesome app, gonna wait for the community to take a look, we'll get back to you soon.
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

Hey ud you've been accepted and will be whitelisted shortly after this post! welcome Smile
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

Welcome to the server.

welcome buddy