Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : Feoe0103

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : Minecraft Server List

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : I recently got back into Minecraft after a hiatus of about 3 years, and after doing a lot of singleplayer over the past few months, I've really been itching to have fun playing the game with other people.

A bit about yourself: : I'm Alex, I'm 18, and I am a dedicated musician. I play the saxophone and the french horn regularly. I'm currently going to college to become a professional music teacher, which is my main goal in life currently. Over the summer, I participate in a drump corps, which is sort of like a professional marching band. Outside of music, I enjoy traveling, hiking, and I occasionally do a bit of (very amateur) graphic design! In general, I'm a pretty friendly person, and I'd love to get to know more people.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : I really enjoy how Minecraft is such an open ended game, and how no two players get the same experience out of it. It's really great how there are so many things in one game. Now, for the stuff that I personally enjoy, building is definitely at the top of the list. One of my favorite things to do in the game is to take unusual block pallets or colors and see how I can make it all work together. I also enjoy dabbling in redstone, and seeing what kind of stuff I can do with it. To be honest there really is not much that I don't like about Minecraft.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : I don't believe so, but with my semi-limited knowledge of world history, and more importantly, where Genghis Khan invaded, I would say "probably."

i like him plays the same instrument as me

Hey, great app! sorry for the delay. You're whitelisted!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland