Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Denied] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : MewmaExpert

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : One of my friends (maddvloggs/susangames)

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : Because i like survival. Also because i was on the server earlier.

A bit about yourself: : I watch anime, and play a lot of indie games. Recently my favourite would be A Story About My Uncle. It's a really peaceful game. I also enjoy creating content. Now here's a bit about my sexuality because i'm not sure what i'm meant to put here. I'm bisexual, and I am transgender (male to female)

What do you like about Minecraft?: : I like how the graphics are simple. Hardcore is my favourite gamemode only really because it's really intense every time you get into any sort of battle. And being high up is always very dangerous. Really, anything you do could be dangerous.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : no? I actually don't know who that is.

Hey, thanks for the app, I don't recall you ever being on the server, also we don't have anyone called maddvloggs or susangames currently whitelisted. Could you tell us their minecraft name? Also we're willing to look past age limit if you have a friend who plays here but I'm pretty sure you have the wrong place Tongue .
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

(01-19-2019, 09:49 PM)Tim Wrote: Hey, thanks for the app, I don't recall you ever being on the server, also we don't have anyone called maddvloggs or susangames currently whitelisted.  Could you tell us their minecraft name? Also we're willing to look past age limit if you have a friend who plays here but I'm pretty sure you have the wrong place Tongue .

Yeah i do in fact, someone sent me the wrong ip for another server with nearly the exact same IP on mc.

no worries! hope you found the right server, have a nice day.
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland