Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : IconoclasticOne

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : minecraft-mp.com

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : looking for a vanilla server to construct some builds.

A bit about yourself: : I am an oldschool player, started in 1.2.4, took a break and am looking to return to some epic projects. Love redstone and I embrace the grind.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : economics and redstone

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : not likely

hey there, you're apps kinda bare, if you put a little more effort into it we might consider ya. Have a nice day!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

hm, k cool. most of the questions seemed to require short answers, so i'll elaborate on the few that don't. 1) Why republicraft? well i am a dedicated player who finds the Vanilla aspect of minecraft pretty satisfying, I also prefer whitelisted servers as they tend to be more stable and tight knit groups. Am happy to donate if its where i am playing. 2) About me? Longtime gamer, I am a single dad of 3 my 19yr old son got me into MC long time ago... he too will be applying i imagine. I really like building and redstoning, can send screenshots if need be. I play a few hours a day generally and am not easily offended, wont be bitchin' Smile i'm self sufficient but happy to help. i do build large scale projects in both nether and overworld usually, am happy to work on server projects if asked as well. 3) What do i like about MC? I like redstoning, building and UHC, this immersed in a multiplayer environment has led to a lot of sweet times, definitely one of the best games ever. 4) Am i a descendant of Khan? ... well much can be said on this subject... tho i am sure khan's seed has been dispersed widely this many generations on, he didn't make it much past the Black Sea and my ancestors being west of that would likely have been spared being violated by the khan himself Big Grin Suffice to say I am looking for a place where i can build some sweet stuff with hopefully some cool people, I like that you filter your players because it no doubt helps ensure that people are a fit, and in this case i assume you're a more mature non griefing sort. Thanks for your time

Hey, thanks sorry if it wasn't clearly stated, but that's sort of the point a little bit. Just seeing if people will put in the time to elaborate a little. You've been accepted sir, have a nice day!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

thanks, look forward to getting on there