Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Form submission: Application

Information 
Minecraft Username: : dveselinovich

Where did you find RepublicCraft?: : Discord(fWhip chat)

Why do you want to join RepublicCraft?: : you are trying to create a calm comunity and i wuld love to leave a mark in it!

A bit about yourself: : friendly, creative, good at drawing and 3D modeling. Loves Titanic and cats.

What do you like about Minecraft?: : building and the creativiti in it. Comunity in servers is shomething i love.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes

Are you related to Genghis Khan?: : Well bulgaria had Khans soooo, maby?

Howdy, you're app's a little lacking in content. We're not looking for much but you could put a little more effort. Just add a little more and we'll get back to you soon!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland

(02-14-2019, 01:59 AM)Tim Wrote: Howdy, you're app's a little lacking in content. We're not looking for much but you could put a little more effort. Just add a little more and we'll get back to you soon!

Why I what to join: the biggest reason I what to join is that I know you are making a new spawn, and it will be pleasure to help. I can show on what I have worked so far and you can decide do you want me involved.

More about me: I am very chatty and energetic. I love being involved in projects, discussing whit people and taking my time to make something.

Sorry for wasting your time.

you're not wasting our time, and if you know someone on the server you should have mentioned that we would have just added you Tongue . Thanks for taking the time to add a little more! Welcome to the server!
I will literally eat your ass.
- Grover Cleveland